sunnuntai 31. elokuuta 2008

The Facebook movie - Yeah, you heard it right!

A producer and script writer Aaron Sorkin will write a movie of the famous social networking community site Facebook, which Scott Rudin will be producing for Columbia. Sorkin commented the movie at his Facebook profile and asked the Facebook community the stories regarding the site.

"I understand there are a few other people using Facebook pages under my name -- which I find more flattering than creepy -- but this is me. I don't know how I can prove that but feel free to test me", Sorkin says and adds: "I figured a good first step in my preparation would be finding out what Facebook is, so I've started this page. (Actually it was started by my researcher, Ian Reichbach, because my grandmother has more Internet savvy than I do and she's been dead for 33 years.)"

Sorkin is previously famous from creating the West Wing tv-show and Charlie Wilson's War movie, where Tom Hanks is acting. Rudin's work is in the other hand Revolutionary Road including Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet as acting.

No date is available or the Facebook movie name either as of yet.

Ei kommentteja: